The Female or “O” Shot Treatment for Female Sexual Dysfunction and Urinary Incontinence
If you suffer from female sexual dysfunction or other sources of vaginal discomfort or incontinence, this treatment may be the treatment you have been looking for.
Are you looking for a natural way to treat female sexual dysfunction and incontinence? If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you are not alone:
- Sexual dysfunction (decrease or lack of libido)
- Anorgasmia (absence of orgasm or difficulty reaching orgasm)
- Dyspareunia (pain during intercourse)
- Vaginal dryness (poor lubrication)
- Vaginal atrophy due to aging
- Tissue atrophy, tissue laxity, or visual changes to the outer vagina (labia)
- Urinary incontinence or leakage with sneezing, jumping, coughing, etc. (stress urinary incontinence)
Demand for women’s elective procedures that improve vaginal and sexual health have increased dramatically. Dynamic Health Carolinas is pleased to offer the Female or “O” Shot, which uses PRP (platelet-rich plasma) and concentrated growth factors to stimulate the body’s natural healing.
Advantages of this revolutionary treatment include:
- In-office procedure, same-day discharge
- No general anesthesia
- No recovery time
- Can resume sexual activities that same day procedure is performed
- Autologous from your own blood (no risk of rejection)
The response of the patient to this treatment varies from person to person. Some patients notice immediate results while in others it may take longer to notice results. The body’s response to this type of procedure can continue to improve for a period up to 12 months.
Learn the answers to common questions about this treatment — plus some ideas for questions you may want to ask your doctor prior to treatment. We want our patients to feel confident and knowledgeable as they begin recovery at Dynamic Health Carolinas.