When a physical condition or injury affects your mobility or quality of life, there is one goal: a rapid return to every-day activities. At Dynamic Health, we are proud to be on the technological forefront by offering MLS Laser Therapy.
We have invested in this state-of-the-art technology as a key component in our continuing effort to offer the best pain management treatments in Charlotte.
What is Laser Therapy?
MLS Laser Therapy is an FDA approved technology that utilizes a patented combination of unique wavelengths to deliver superior results. Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates cellular metabolism and growth, accelerating tissue repair and cell growth structures.
Lasers can be used to provide pain relief through the release of endorphins and enkephalins, help with wound healing and improve bone and cartilage health. MLS Laser Therapy is perfect for those suffering from:
- Neck and back pain
- Tendon and ligament issues
- Sore muscles, muscle strains and tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological pain and musculoskeletal disorders
- Anti-inflammation applications
- Specific neurological conditions
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Rapid relief of pain
- Painless, with no known side effects
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of structural integrity
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
Check out the video below from WCNC’s Charlotte Today about Dynamic Health’s MLS Laser Therapy:
We offer new client appointments within one to three days, and we are one of the only pain management clinics to provide imaging-guided injections without a long wait. Be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter for all the latest in health, wellness and pain management news!