P-Shot® Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Do you suffer from Erectile Dysfunction (ED)? Prescription treatments like Viagra and Cialis are very effective in treating the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, but they are not able to re-establish functionality.
Do you want to treat the symptom, or would you prefer to work on restoring function?
Dynamic Health is excited to offer this new and promising solution for ED that harnesses your body’s natural healing abilities: the Priapus Shot or P-Shot®. The P-Shot® has the following benefits:
- Increases sensation and pleasure
- Increases ability to maintain erections or stamina
- Increase the quality and possibly the size of erections
- Improves strength and intensity of orgasms
- Can potentially improve the efficacy of other therapies like Viagra or Cialis
- Treats Peyronie’s Disease (curved penis)
The revolutionary P-Shot® is considered a natural ED treatment and male enhancement treatment. It uses PRP (platelet-rich plasma) and concentrated growth factors to stimulate the body’s natural healing. The P-Shot® assists in the regeneration of penile tissue and improvement of circulation to the penis, which results in increased blood flow and stronger, more reliable, and more frequent erections. This treatment aims to support a healthier organ as an alternative to seeking other male enhancement medications.
Advantages of the P-Shot® include:
- In-office procedure, same-day discharge
- No general anesthesia
- No recovery time
- No lumpiness after procedure
- Can resume sexual activities the same day as the procedure
- Autologous from your own blood (no risk of rejection)
- Might treat ED after Prostatectomy
- Might promote less use of ED medication
- Achilles Tears (partial)
- Ankle and Foot Arthritis
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Tendonitis
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (aka Post-laminectomy Syndrome)
- Hand and Wrist Arthritis
- Hip Arthritis
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee Ligament Injuries (MCL, LCL)
- Knee Tendonitis
- Meniscus Tears
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis (aka Heel Spurs)
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Rotator Cuff Tears (partial)
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Shoulder and Elbow Arthritis
- Spinal Arthritis (Facet Syndrome)
- Tennis & Golfers Elbow
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Cartilage Defects
- Degenerative Joint Disease
Learn the answers to common questions about Stem Cell Therapy and Growth Factor Therapy — plus some ideas for questions you may want to ask your doctor prior to treatment. We want our patients to feel confident and knowledgeable as they begin recovery at Dynamic Health.
Patients rarely report pain, and there is little or no downtime or known side effects. Our team is one of the few practitioners thoroughly trained and certified in these specialized PRP protocols.
The entire process of drawing blood to solution preparation only takes approximately 25-30 minutes. Once the blood is separated the concentrated PRP is ready to be used in the treatment process. These platelets are rich in growth and healing factors.